At Izzy & Liv, we are following all public safety guidelines. As part of our company culture, we intend to keep you updated with how we're managing our day-to-day operations as it relates to your orders and public safety overall.
We have activated a work from home initiative for our corporate staff until further notice and have deep cleaned our corporate office. Most importantly...
Our fulfillment center has initiated extreme precautions including more frequent cleaning of heavily-trafficked areas, hard surfaces, entrances, customer service stations, computers, scanning guns, time clocks, etc., to minimize the spread of any germs. Through daily meetings and posted signs, the staff has been asked to be accountable to the following:
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap or using hand sanitizer before and after eating.
- Wash hands for 20 seconds with soap after using the bathroom.
- Stop handshaking.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick or a family member is sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Right now, our fulfillment center is working at full capacity. The major carriers; are also operating at full capacity and delivering packages. They did note that transit times in harder hit areas (such as NYC, California, Washington, etc.) may be longer.