GETTING STARTED WITH YOUR FITNESS TRACKER – TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
BEFORE YOU INSERT THE FACE IN YOUR BAND – CHARGE YOUR WATCH *FIRST*
- The charger plug may be a tight fit, but that is how it should be.
- Make sure the watch is removed from the band in order to charge it.
- Align & Match the two (2) pins from the watch to the two (2) pins on the charger to charge it. You may have to force it a bit to make sure it fits properly.
- Be sure that the watch faces upward when you plug it into the charger otherwise it won’t charge. Once it’s connected properly & starts charging, you will see the battery symbol in green. It will say 100% charged when done.
- Make sure your watch is fully charged before you proceed to download and sync the app
DOWNLOAD THE LEFUN APP AND SYNC THE APP TO YOUR PHONE
- Be sure your watch battery is fully charged, before proceeding with installing and syncing the App.
- When syncing the app, it is best that your watch face is REMOVED from the band.
- First, download the LEFUN App from the Apple Store or Android Market (refer to the instructions sheet included in your fitness tracker box)
- Second, turn on your Bluetooth on your phone.
- Third, turn on your watch.
- Once the app is downloaded, connect your tracker to the app by using the settings found inside the app (top left). You may need to tap the watch face until you get the screen that says “find my phone”
Make sure your Bluetooth is on so that you will be shown the options to sync the app
o Inside the app, find the three lines in the upper left corner and select “Search device”
o You may have to move away from other devices that have Bluetooth on your phone for it to sync (customer reported tip)
o Look for “LeFun” as an option to connect via Bluetooth. If you do not see “LeFun”, some customers have reported that instead of “LeFun” is displayed as a series of numbers that look like an IP address. Select that and your phone should start pairing/syncing.
HOW TO REMOVE THE FACE FROM YOUR BAND
Turn your watch upside down and pull the springs on your band and your watch face should release.
MORE HELP WITH THE LEFUN APP
Here is a YouTube video found that offers additional help with using the LeFun app: