Since your artwork has multiple files, your download will be delivered as a ZIP file. Note zip files are not accessible on mobile devices, and should be opened on a computer.
To unzip, (or access) the files on a PC:
- Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder. Alternately you can go to your downloads folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click to select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
To unzip on a Mac:
- Open the Finder.
- Browse through your computer files to locate a .zip file you need to extract. If the file is attached to an email, open the email.
- Double-click the zip file on your hard drive, or click "Download" to open the file from an email.
- Select "Open with Archive Utility" and click "OK" if prompted. Either way, the utility will open and decompress the zipped files. The files are placed in the same folder as the zip file. If the zip folder has multiple files, the utility will create a new folder containing all the decompressed files.
Should you have any further issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we can help!